Brochures Folders Designed Printed
Brochures Folders designed printed. Direct Hit Media have worked on numerous brochure & presentation folder design projects; from small sales leaflets too large 100 page brochures. We design hard-working creative brochures & folders that become an essential part of the marketing toolkit.
In the digital era, brochures and folders are often seen as the traditional medium, but, they are just as relevant.
The tactile quality of printed marketing materials still wins through in our opinion, and it’s important to give your customers something physical and tactile to take away and keep.
With so many printing and production options available to you, its easy to get overwhelmed, confused and maybe even panicked, when trying to decide what the most attractive and cost-effective production method to choose for your brochure printing, booklets, magazines and catalogue printing.
We offer the complete range of printing solutions from simple digital to high quality Indigo printing for low volumes to full colour litho printing for large quantities.
Being local to you means that we can show you samples, No more worrying!
With Direct Hit Media you can be guaranteed of a beautiful end-result.
- Standard ‘A’ Sizes (A4, A5 or A6) or Custom Sizes
- Portrait or Landscape
- Lightweight or Heavyweight papers
- Matt, Silk or Gloss finishes
- FSC Certified (as standard) or Recycled (on request)
- Full Colour, Black & White or a Mix of Both
- Double-Sided or Single-Sided
- Spot Colours or Special Finishes
- Laminated for Extra Protection & Durability
- Heat Bound
- Wire Bound
- Saddle Stitched / Stapled
- Perfect Bound
- Spiral Bound
- Comb Bound
- Canadian Bound
- Hole Punched
- Full Colour Custom Designs
- Heavyweight Materials
- Acetate and Coloured Covers
- Collated as Packs or Boxed as Separate Documents
- Custom Printed Ring Binders
- Tabbed Dividers
- Larger Pages folded to fit
- Spine Printing
- Delivery across UK & the Rest of the World
Stand Out from the Competition
Your brochure does not have to be A4. We like to use non-standard formats, interesting print techniques and finishes to create something that’s a little different from the ‘normal’ brochure and fits the brief.
This approach can often produce unexpected and successful results.
Clients often come to Direct Hit Media for a standard brochure format, but after discussing what the desired outcomes are, the initial ‘brochure’ can often end up as something completely different, which sets our clients aside from the competition.